tirsdag 11. november 2008

'Team 10Kings' in Blackpool - Player 2 : THOMAS ERIK SANDE


Poker alias: siddis

I support: Liverpool

My idols: Steven Gerrard as a player, captain and person. Gus Hansen for his aggressive style.

How often do I play poker?
I play about 3-4 times a week. I enjoy playing online, but I prefer the LIVE action. One of the best experiences I have had is from a cruise in the Carribbean. I knocked out all 8 players on my table and went on to the final table. Ended up heads up at the end. I was Big Blind, and my hand was 5-2. The flop was A-3-4. Sweet! The guy goes all-in and shows A-A! Sorry mate, but you shouldnt have slow played pre-flop… hihi.

My biggest strength at the poker table: I’m relaxed. I don’t stress.

How did Thomas Erik Sande secure a place in the 'Team 10Kings' in Blackpool?
I was one of the '€1,000 package' winners from 10KingsPoker’s tournament on StudentCruise 2. I was very satisfied with my own play on the final table on Day 2. I was short stacked, the player with the least chips in the final – but I kept the calmness and made the right calls at the right time. I also bluffed a few times which gave me extra confidence. Well done to 10KingsPoker.com, you guys created a tournament with good atmosphere and lots of excitement. Plenty of poker was played on Day 2, and ‘LK’ ran the whole show smoothly as dealer.

My ambitions ahead of the Blackpool trip:

Wanna do my best and play a good game. A good result must be final table and in the money pool – but let’s take it step by step. I have a lot to learn. Depends on my Friday performance, but I am tempted to enter the Main Event on Saturday. Fingers crossed!

2 kommentarer:

Fjompen sa...

Bet all on Thomas Sande.
Good Luck m8, have fun;)

Tess sa...

Rock on, Thomas! You are a great person and poker player. =) I bet you`ll win it all!