tirsdag 11. november 2008

'Team 10Kings' in Blackpool - Player 3 : FRODE ALFREDSEN


Name: Frode Alfredsen

Age: 33

Poker alias: safran

Favourite team: Nottingham Forest

Favourite player: Oh, that’s an easy one. Stuart Pearce!

How often do you play poker?
I play a couple of LIVE tournaments each week, and you will also find me online on a regular basis.

What makes you fascinated about poker?
It’s the social aspect of the game and the great excitement.

What’s your ambitions in the Blackpool?
I want to win.

Are you nervous? Any special preparations?
Nah, not nervous at all. Haven’t prepared in any special way. Just looking forward to trip and meet up with ‘Team 10Kings’.

How did you qualify for a seat in the Team 10Kings?
I won a 10KingsPoker freeroll LIVE in Haugesund (West coasts of Norway) in the end of September. I certainly would like to repeat that performance in Blackpool on Friday!

Ingen kommentarer: