tirsdag 11. november 2008

'Team 10Kings' in Blackpool - Player 4 : HENRIK NARVESEN



Name: Henrik Narvesen

Age: 25

Poker alias: blueprins

Your idol: Bruce Dickinson

What's the most interesting aspect about poker?
To see and learn the different players' tactics and styles. I learn something new everyday, and I enjoy both online poker and LIVE tournaments.

Have you been in England before?
Yes, in London. However, it was only for one day! Ha-ha.

Are you football interested?
No, not really, although I do like Real Madrid. Impossible not to follow Spanish football when I lived in Madrid.
Your favourite sports then?
I'm all about icehockey! Love it, the greatest sport in the world.

What's your ambition ahead of Blackpool?

Be comfortable and confident. That way I can play with variety and enjoy myself all the way to the final table!

On Friday you will join up with 'Team 10Kings' in Blackpool. Are you nervous?

I have warmed up for the weekend by playing online, and on Thursday I will enter a LIVE tournament locally.

What do you think is your strength in a LIVE tournament?
I am good at reading players, and I dont let any one to mess with me.

You are one our winners from StudentCruise 2008. What's your feedback?
I made the Top 3 after a rocky ride in the start of Day 2. I was short stacked and not too optimistic.
Luckily the tournament structure gave me time to play my game, and I could collect chips. Honestly, I felt I did well and played solid poker all afternoon.
Blackpool here I come!

Ingen kommentarer: