søndag 4. januar 2009

'terjejo' (Tonstad) qualifies for the FINAL!


Home town: Tonstad/Norway
Name and Age: Terje, 30 y.a

Congratulations! So how do you feel?

Thanks, I’m satisfied with my own play tonight as it ran smoothly from the start.
I can only remember one hand going against me: I sit with J J and the flop is 5 10 J – and I go ‘all in’. My opponent who is fairly short stacked sits with K Q – and he gets StraightFlush when A came on the turn! Nice hand!

How often do play poker?
I love poker and I play quite a lot. A couple of hours every day do me good.

And you are one of the poker mad football supporters?

Yeah, definitely. My team is Lillestrom (12 years as a player) in Norway and in England I support Liverpool. Now I wanna go back to Liverpool in Feb to improve from my 3rd place in the 10KingsPoker Invitational in October – and it will be cool to meet Jan Mølby again.

I think Mølby is looking for revenge…
Hey, I felt bad about that. Knocking the big legend and one of my all time heroes out of the tournament.. Sorry.. To be honest, that night was something I will never forget.

See you in Feb then? You ready to take Mølby & ‘Team 10Kings’?

First of all, let's focus on Monday’s big final. I really want that €2,000 VIP package! My friend has already qualified for Liverpool Winter Festival, and now it’s up to me as finding a third person will be easy. Good luck to the guys tomorrow.




Ingen kommentarer: