mandag 12. januar 2009

Can you beat 'kilevinken' Heads-Up?


"I have a good feeling about tonight. You don't wanna mess with me Heads-Up!"
('kilevinken', Hamar, 12/1-2009)

10KingsPoker.com runs their first exclusive Heads-Up tournament (€30+€3) tonight at 19:30 GMT (20:30 Norwegian time), and the starting field includes the one and only 'kilevinken'. This guy is ready to give a real fight for the money!

Why using the poker alias 'kilevinken'?
Why not? The guys know me as 'holtekila' and 'kilevinken' - and you will see that name in final Top 10 tonight. Next question please.


Age: 39

Favourite poker player: Phil Hellmuth (the guy they all love to hate)

About tonight, you up for it Yeah, certainly! Looking forward to the €30+€3 Heads-Up tournament. It requires skills, man against man - and you have to push hard.

Best player at your local poker club?
Hmm... The best HH player, if I put myself top of the list ha-ha, I would say... 'knutn'. He is a good player! Ahh, would love to make the final, then play heads-up with 'knutn' and then beat him!

Your poker experience?
I played for years. Played poker since the old days. Normal 5 card draw in the start, then Texas Hold'em for around 5 years.

Your strengths?

Strengths? How long time have we got left of the interview? I can go on and on ha-ha. No, just kidding - but I think I'm a good reader of the game, I analyse my opponents and I'm patient..

Favourite team?

Liverpool FC. Kevin Keegan was my childhood hero, what a team they had, and the football they played was great to watch. Fingers crossed, we might be able to bring home the league trophy this season. It's been a long wait... almost 20 years. Unbelievable!

Any player you dont like on the international poker circuit?
Hmm... Sorry, mac - I'm no fan of dmmikkel (Dag Martin Mikkelsen). No further comments about that.

'holtekila', imagine this happening tonight; there are only 6 players left, close to the prize pool only to be rivered by local player 'geirern'! ..
Hey Hey, take it easy now! Don't fire me up. 'geirern' has messed me up previously, and I dont want that to happen again. I think my reaction will pretty much be this:
I get mad, throws my Yamaha cap to the floor and shouts: You fucking clown! Playing crap cards like it's AA! Ha-ha.. Pardon my language, I have to calm down. That question wasn't good for my blood pressure.

Good luck tonight, guys. 10KingsPoker.com gives away a €30 bonus bounty on the player who knocks 'kilevinken' out of the tournament :-)
Be aware, 'holtekila' is ureally up for the challenge!

Ingen kommentarer: