fredag 16. januar 2009

Confirmed: 'Mourinho' coming to Liverpool!


10KingsPoker.com is happy to confirm the entry of Oslo-based 'Mourinho' at Liverpool Winter Festival. The young Oslo guy is in real form these days, and he has enjoyed a great start to 2009!

'Mourinho' won entry to £500+£50 in a LIVE satellite after going Heads-Up with 'Levent'.

The well respected Norwegian player 'thebalrog' paid some credit to the winner in his blog:
"...for those who don't know 'Mourinho', I can only say he's definitely one of the best players you'll find in any cash game these days."

Norwegian poker pro and captain of 'Team 10Kings' Henning Granstad has also praised 'Mourinho' lately. How does that affect him?
Oh, I appreciate the kind words from good players, and especially Henning certainly knows what he's talking about! I have a lot of respect for him, he's a great guy and a top international player. I'm an ambitious guy, and I have set goals for myself - but I got feet solid planted on the ground. Still learning, this game is all about experience and dicipline.


As 'Mourinho' is a passionate Chelsea fan, I think he will be in for a miserable start of his poker week in Liverpool. On Saturday the 31st of Jan, Chelsea will be up against league leaders...

See ya, buddy!

Ingen kommentarer: