tirsdag 30. desember 2008

alkatraxxx qualifies for Monday's SuperSatellite!


'alkatraxx' won our Freeroll on Monday night, and he booked his seat in the Liverpool WF Super Satellite on Monday 5th January. Will this guy walk away with the exclusive €2,000 VIP package?

Congratulations with the win! Who's behind the poker alias 'alkatraxxx'? Alf-Eirik Klinge from Karmsund & Norway

Age? 18....+10... umm...+ another 10... and...

Fotball interested? You will find me in the category 'Football mad'.

I guess you're pretty happy with your own performance?
I always play like a poker God... LOL. To be fair, I played ok, felt strong and now I'm happy to have qualified for the Super Satellite on Monday. The Heads Up was a bit tricky as I felt my opponent was very lucky with a few river cards. (See below!)

How often do you play poker? Ouch, I play way too much! Just love it...

Have you been participating in major tournaments previously?
I've played tournaments up to $500 buyin online. Biggest tournament so far was Norwegian Championship in Nottingham, and I've also been 3 times in Tallin (Super Weekend). I have also bought into several various €350/€440/€220 buyin tournaments we have been running here in Haugesund and Stavanger.

Liverpool Winter Festival coming up in early February. What are your plans, Mr. Klinge?
I love a good poker weekend, and regardless of me qualifying or not, I'll be in Liverpool. One of our local players Frode Alfredsen joined 'Team 10Kings' in Blackpool and his feedback was great as he obviously had a super poker weekend. I assume he will join this festival too, and and I wouldnt't mind getting a team together and challenge the guys of 'Team 10Kings'!

See 'alkatraxxx' in action (below) on final table!














Ingen kommentarer: