onsdag 10. desember 2008

You really fucked up my day!

Talking about getting rivered on the last hand... I'm fuming, life feels f**king unfair these days!
Yesterday I put a nice combination bet together:
Champions League & Championship (Liverpool, Roma & Wolves)
NBA (Chicago Bulls to score less than 112 points & Trailblazers to win)

I only needed hosts Trailblazers to beat Orlando MAGIC to collect my profitable 'combo'. Yeah, I needed that win and the cash.

5 seconds left, Portland Trailblazers leading 108-106. Timeout for Orlando. See what happened when it was 0.3 seconds left of the match. The 6ft10 Turk Hedo Turkoglu steps up saying: "LET ME RUIN YOUR DAY, ALLAN!"

(Copyright: Espn/Youtube)

Orlando Magic 109 vs Portland Trailblazers 108
My combo a losing bet, and I will never bet on NBA again.
Magic my ass!

Ingen kommentarer: